Might 23, 2017 By Raschell Rule Print Recipe
Freezing morel mushrooms is simple with these step-by-step instructions.
Yield: Roughly 1 poundWhole time: half-hour
See more: How to freeze morel mushrooms
- Morel mushrooms, complete or sliced
- Lemon juice (if blanching or steaming)
- First, clear the morel mushrooms properly. It’s possible you’ll freeze them complete or sliced in half; that is as much as you.
- Earlier than storing them within the freezer, it’s essential to prepare dinner them till they’re nearly able to eat. Not half performed, however nearly performed. The way in which to get them thus far is utilizing one of many three strategies beneath.
- Blanche Technique: Place clear morels in boiling water that has 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in it. For the sliced items, you’ll blanche them for 3 minutes and for complete morel mushrooms it’s going to take 5 minutes.
- Steam Technique: Place clear mushrooms in lemon juice for five minutes. Steam sliced mushrooms for 3 minutes and complete mushrooms for five minutes.
- Sauté Technique: Sauté small quantities in frying pan till nearly performed.
- Cool mushrooms instantly and drain. They are often frozen plain or chances are you’ll put together them as you’ll for frying.
- To organize for frying, dip morels in egg wash and roll in flour or bread crumbs after which place them on a cookie sheet.
- To freeze, place mushrooms on a cookie sheet and freeze. Then bag them frozen. I’d use these up inside 60 days due to the egg.
For extra morel mushroom recipes, go to: bnok.vn
GET THE NEWSLETTER Be a part of the Checklist and By no means Miss a Factor.
Signal Me Up