Pro-Erdoğan media in Turkey continue to attack both Holland and Germany following the diplomatic stand-off between the two countries and Ankara. The latest attack came from Sabah, known for its close relationship with President Erdogan. The story, which referred to Holland and Germany working together in a “European Fascist Union” read:
“The inhuman treatment of Turkish Family Minister Fatma Betül Sayan Kaya by Holland shows coordinated fascist union by European countries in lockstep”
The European countries that have cancelled landing permissions for Foreign Affairs Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu and have treated Family Minister Fatma Betül Sayan Kaya inhumanely are perfect examples of fascism. A cabal of fascism united around Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte, carried out the following actions:
· German Chancellor Angela Merkel supported the Netherlands
· European Union representatives Mogherini and Hahn supported the Dutch violations of law and called for calm.
· NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg, while calling for calm, erred by putting the Netherlands, who was in violating the law, and Turkey, who followed the law, in the same category.
· Denmark cancelled a planned visit by Turkish Prime Minister Yıldırım.
· Austrian Chancellor Christian Kern said, “We will act like the Netherlands.”
· The Netherlands, which took its part in all of these scandals and is home to Geert Wilders, a racist politician, became the leader of European racism.
Slanderous Monument Approved in Cologne
The Cologne Metropolitan Municipality in Germany approved the installation of a monument to the so-called Armenian genocide in the Lehmbacher Weg Cemetary, which has a Muslim section. Levent Taşkıran, the spokesperson of the Cologne Turks Solidarity and Initiative Platform, reacted to the approval, saying, “We do not recognize this political decision.”